Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Move

Good morning everyone!

A little while ago, I created a new blog, but I realized that I never made it easy to navigate to from this blog. My new page is under the name I'll be using for all of my sewing moving forward, 

I will still be posting here for a little while, so all updates will go to both blogs for now, but I will eventually be moving to just posting sewing updates on my new page. Hopefully this will make things easier for everyone - I will be doing the same thing with my Instagram, so all my profiles will have the same name:
       -StacyLynnSews@gmail.com
       -@StacyLynnSews
       -stacylynnsews.blogspot.com
       -#stacylynnsews

Again, I will still be posting on both places for the time being, and you'll be able to see all the posts I've made here, even after the move is completed. Thank you all so much for following me for as long as you have, and hopefully you enjoy my future content!

No comments:

Post a Comment