Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NIAHD Welcomes You!

Hello! I am spending the next three weeks at William & Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, studying American history from the time of the Victory at Yorktown through the Civil War. I'll be going to different historical sites every weekday morning, and then having seminars on the sites and the readings I've been assigned in the afternoons. Saturday mornings are for archeology, and Sundays feature church and a short afternoon lecture. I will also be taking colonial dance classes while I'm here, which I am especially excited for.

As part of my class, I am expected to keep a daily blog. Every day I need to write a short paragraph on what I'm currently studying, and on weekends I will have much longer writings. The actual blog I will be graded on is not open for the public to see however, only my instructor and classmates, so I will be posting the same things on here, along with some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment